Fire restrictions have been lifted. Ongoing construction on park roads for the next few months. Please slow down and be aware of work crews.
Minnows back in stock on September 30!
Please call the park at (928) 669-2088 prior to scheduling a fishing tournament at Alamo Lake.
The nearest fuel and propane is in Salome; campers are encouraged to bring their own fuel.
Please contact the park to inquire about wedding reservations. Limited spots available.
Many Arizona State Parks can host your special day with romantic locations, unforgettable scenery, casual ceremonies, and an affordable outdoor setting! Questions? Contact the park directly to talk about facilities and sites for your wedding.
Steps to Make a Wedding Reservation
Visit the Weddings Home Page for a list of parks that can host your wedding or download park-specific information on this page (below).
- Download and review the Wedding Packet and general Wedding Pre-Application.
- Call the park to inquire about wedding date availability, start a reservation request, and get a park wedding contact.
- Fill out the Wedding Pre-Application form and scan and email the form to your park wedding contact.
- On the phone with your park wedding contact, determine final facility and rental needs, and calculate total fees. Arrange for deposit and fee payments to finalize your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until payment is received at the park.
- Prepare for your special day!