Masks are required when visiting our ranger stations, restrooms, stores, or historic buildings. Please also wear a mask while recreating outside if social distancing cannot be maintained. Alamo Lake may be experiencing a blue-green algae (cyanobacteria) bloom. We do not recommend swimming, kayaking, or allowing pets in the lake at this time. This bloom does NOT affect the drinking water in the park. Day-use visitors will be limited. Camping loops C, D and E are closed. Nearest fuel and propane is in Salome; campers are encouraged to bring own fuel. Fire ban now in effect.
Please contact the park to inquire about wedding reservations. Limited spots available.
Many Arizona State Parks can host your special day with romantic locations, unforgettable scenery, casual ceremonies, and an affordable outdoor setting! Questions? Contact the park directly to talk about facilities and sites for your wedding.
Steps to Make a Wedding Reservation
Visit the Weddings Home Page for a list of parks that can host your wedding or download park-specific information on this page (below).
- Visit a specific park's wedding page.
- Download and review the park-specific Wedding Packet and general Wedding Pre-Application.
- Call the park you are interested in to inquire about wedding date availability, start a reservation request, and get a park wedding contact.
- Fill out the Wedding Pre-Application form and mail, fax, or scan and email the form to your park wedding contact.
- On the phone with your park wedding contact, determine final facility and rental needs, and calculate total fees. Arrange for deposit and fee payments to finalize your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until payment is received at the park.
- Prepare for your special day!