Fire restrictions are in place at the park. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is prohibited except in an enclosed vehicle. Cholla ramp and the low-water ramp are still open, but the main boat launch ramp will be closed until further notice. Please call the park at 928-669-2088 with any questions.
Relax Lakeside in Comfort
Camping Cabin reservations are available online or by calling our friendly folks at the Arizona State Parks Reservations Desk at 1-877-MY PARKS (697-2757). They are available seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Arizona time. There is a $5 non-refundable reservation fee per cabin.
Alamo Lake State Park offers four camping cabins overlooking Alamo Lake. Each cabin features a covered wood porch and comfortable features. Cabins are furnished with two single, bunk style beds with mattresses (four beds total), one table, four chairs, electricity, two ceiling fans, lights, heat/air conditioning, and a lockable door. Campers must supply their own linens.
Cabins are accessible by car and RV and equipped with water and electric hook-ups outside. A picnic table, fire ring & charcoal grill make for a well-equipped outdoor setting. Cabins sleep up to four people, with a maximum capacity of six people. Guests may use personal cots or blow-up mattresses to create additional beds. Restrooms and showers are within walking distance.
Reservation Policy and Fees:
Please remember to print a copy of your confirmation and bring it with you to assist with your check-in.
- Cabin Fee: $65 per night.
- Reservations are confirmed by receipt of an application and approval of a credit card (Visa/Mastercard only). Full payment is required at booking.
- Rental rates are charged per night. 14 nights maximum stay length in any 30-day period.
- Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance.
- Two nights minimum stay on weekends.
- Pets must be declared upon reservation. There is a pet charge of $5.00 per cabin per day.
- Smoking and cooking are prohibited in cabins. Fires are limited to barbecue grilles and the fire pit.
- Furniture must remain inside cabin.
- Cabin guest must ensure that the cabin is left clean and undamaged. Cleaning and damage fees will be billed to the credit card on file.
- Damage fees will be assessed to cover the total cost of repairs.
- Vehicles: Each vehicle must display a permit on the rear view mirror of their vehicle indicating payment of fees. Maximum two vehicles per cabin. RVs also requiring hook-ups (water and electric) are charged the standard overnight fee.
- Cabin Occupancy: The rental party must comprise at least one person 18 years of age or older. Occupancy is a maximum of four adults not to exceed six persons total, including children.
- Tents: There is a tent fee of $15.00 per night. The tent must be declared upon reservation. The tent must be placed within 10 feet of the cabin.
- Check in time is 3 p.m. Check out time is 10 a.m.
- All other policies governing Arizona State Parks shall apply.
For cancellation policy see: Reservation Policies: Terms & Conditions