- Select Dates
- Select Campsites
- Pay & Reserve
Your reservation fees assist Arizona State Parks & Trails to support all types of guest reservations, trip planning assistance and activities for visitors from across the state and from around the world.
If you must cancel your reservation, please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable.
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
Well mannered pets are welcome in the campground. There is a $5.00 per night fee that covers the limit of two pets per campsite.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Reserve Your Favorite Campsites!
See All Available Nights
You can now view all available nights, up to a full year ahead, of any campsite that is showing unavailable for your selected dates. Unavailable campsites are shown on the map or list as gray icons.
Show Available Dates
The description window of any unavailable campsite includes a large blue button with "Show Available Dates". Use this button to reveal an interactive calendar that shows every available date for that campsite — allowing you to easily change your dates so you can reserve that favorite campsite.
This will also reset your selected dates so that you can select more than one campsite for the same dates.
If you would like assistance with making your campsite reservations, please give us a call at 1-877-697-2757. We'll be happy to help.
Alamo Lake State Park Policies
Campground & Cabin Information & Policies
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
Alamo Lake State Park is located approximately 38 miles north of Wenden, AZ. Please review the campground information and rules below:
- Upon arrival, please check in at the Ranger Station / Store.
- The Ranger Station / Store is open from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM daily.
- Campsite check in is 2:00 PM Arizona time. Campsite check out is 12:00 noon Arizona time and is strictly enforced.
- If arriving after 5pm, please display this confirmation on your vehicle's dashboard. A Ranger will then leave a camping permit on your windshield the following morning.
- You must occupy the site reserved for you. Occupying or holding other vacant sites is not allowed and is grounds for eviction. The park reserves the right to change your reserved site due to problems with the site.
- All pets must be leashed and attended to at all times. Leashes may not exceed 6 feet in length. Clean up after your pet.
- All vehicles and RV's must park on paved portion of campsite.
- Maximum of two vehicles per site.
- If the reservation is cancelled in less than 24 hours in advance one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served or new reservation
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. All music and generators must be turned off.
- Cabin check in is 3:00 PM Arizona time. Cabin check out is 10:00 AM Arizona time and is strictly enforced.
- Due to poor cellular coverage in the area, it is recommended that you bring a hard copy of your receipt with you. Use the last four (4) digits of your invoice number as your security access code.
Camping - If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served.
Cabin - Reservations canceled more than two days before your stay will be refunded, except the $10.00 reservation fee. Reservations canceled two days or less before your stay will result in the forfeiture of the first night stay amount and the $10.00 reservation fee.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
P.O. Box 38
Wenden, AZ 85357
37 mi. N of Wenden