Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Oops! Only 5 sites allowed per reservation.
Alamo Lake State Park
Camping Reservation Policies
Campground Information & Policies
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
Alamo Lake State Park is located approximately 38 miles north of Wenden, AZ. Directions: In Wenden, remain on paved road (Alamo Dam road) which ends at the park entrance (milepost 33). GPS may incorrectly redirect you onto dirt roads along the way. Remain on the pavement. Beware: the road is open range - cattle, wild burro and deer may be present on the pavement. Please review the campground information and rules below:
- Upon arrival, please check in at the Ranger Station Store
- The Ranger Station Store is open from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM daily.
- Campsite check-in is 2:00 PM Arizona time. Campsite check out is 12:00 noon Arizona time and is strictly enforced.
- If arriving after 5:00 PM, please display this confirmation on your vehicle's dashboard. Please come to the park office/store the following morning to checkin.
- You must occupy the site reserved for you. Occupying or holding other vacant sites is not allowed and is grounds for eviction. The park reserved the right to change your reserved site due to problems with the site.
- All pets must be leashed and attended to at all times. Leashes may not exceed 6 feet in length. Clean up after your pet.
- All vehicles and RVs must park on paved portion of campsite.
- Maximum of two vehicles per site.
- If the reservation is cancelled in less than 24 hours in advance, one night's fees are forfeited.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. All music and generators must be turned off.
- OHVs are restricted to paved surfaces within the state park. Access to BLM trails east of the park can be located next to campsites C14 and E 7.
Camping Cancellation Policy
If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
P.O. Box 38
Wenden, AZ 85357
37 mi. N of Wenden