Until further notice: The day use parking will be restricted to approximately half of the parking spaces. Only registered campers will be allowed in the campground; we will not be allowing any visitors into the campground area. Dump station and showers are CLOSED to anyone not camping at the park.
Wedding reservations CANCELLED until after May 8th. Any reservations occurring after May 8 will only be made on a tentative basis. Thank you!
Many Arizona State Parks can host your special day with romantic locations, unforgettable scenery, casual ceremonies, and an affordable outdoor setting! Questions? Contact the park directly to talk about facilities and sites for your wedding.
Steps to Make a Wedding Reservation
Visit the Weddings Home Page for a list of parks that can host your wedding or download park-specific information on this page (below).
- Visit a specific park's Wedding Page.
- Download and review the park-specific Wedding Packet and general Wedding Application.
- Call the park you are interested in to inquire about wedding date availability, start a reservation request, and get a park wedding contact.
- Fill out the Wedding Application form and mail, fax, or scan and email the form to your park wedding contact.
- On the phone with your park wedding contact, determine the final facility and rental needs, and calculate total fees. Arrange for deposit and fee payments to finalize your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until payment is received at the park.
- Prepare for your special day!