The visitor center/gift shop and group camping areas are closed.
Masks are required when visiting the park. Please also wear a mask while recreating outside if social distancing cannot be maintained.
Until further notice: Day-use parking is limited and no visitors in the campground. Weddings and day-use groups are limited to 25 people or less, must practice social distancing, and register ahead of time with park staff. The dump station and showers are closed to anyone not camping at the park.
Please contact the park to inquire about wedding reservations. Limited spots available.
Many Arizona State Parks can host your special day with romantic locations, unforgettable scenery, casual ceremonies, and an affordable outdoor setting! Questions? Contact the park directly to talk about facilities and sites for your wedding.
Steps to Make a Wedding Reservation
Visit the Weddings Home Page for a list of parks that can host your wedding or download park-specific information on this page (below).
- Visit a specific park's Wedding Page.
- Download and review the park-specific Wedding Packet and general Wedding Application.
- Call the park you are interested in to inquire about wedding date availability, start a reservation request, and get a park wedding contact.
- Fill out the Wedding Application form and mail, fax, or scan and email the form to your park wedding contact.
- On the phone with your park wedding contact, determine the final facility and rental needs, and calculate total fees. Arrange for deposit and fee payments to finalize your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until payment is received at the park.
- Prepare for your special day!