Hiking Trails Remain CLOSED Until Further Notice. The park is OPEN to camping and picnicking only! No hiking onto Tonto National Forest or Superstition Wilderness as trails are closed for firefighter safety and area assessment from the Woodbury Fire. State Hwy 88 is closed from Tortilla Flat to the junction at SR 188. Fire restrictions are in effect. No fires/smoking. Please contact the park at (480) 982-4485 for more information.
Many Arizona State Parks can host your special day with romantic locations, unforgettable scenery, casual ceremonies, and an affordable outdoor setting! Questions? Contact the park directly to talk about facilities and sites for your wedding.
Steps to Make a Wedding Reservation
Visit the Weddings Home Page for a list of parks that can host your wedding or download park-specific information on this page (below).
- Visit a specific park's Wedding Page.
- Download and review the park-specific Wedding Packet and general Wedding Pre-Application.
- Call the park you are interested in to inquire about wedding date availability, start a reservation request, and get a park wedding contact.
- Fill out the Wedding Pre-Application form and mail, fax, or scan and email the form to your park wedding contact.
- On the phone with your park wedding contact, determine final facility and rental needs, and calculate total fees. Arrange for deposit and fee payments to finalize your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until payment is received at the park.
- Prepare for your special day!