- Select Dates
- Select Campsites
- Pay & Reserve
Your reservation fees assist Arizona State Parks & Trails to support all types of guest reservations, trip planning assistance and activities for visitors from across the state and from around the world.
If you must cancel your reservation, please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable.
Additional Vehicle Policies
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
Well mannered pets are welcome in Campsites. There is a $5.00 per night fee that covers the limit of two pets per campsite.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Lost Dutchman State Park Policies
Campground Rules & Information
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
Lost Dutchman State Park is located 5 miles north of Apache Junction, AZ, on Hwy 88, at mile marker 201. The contact station is open from 7am to 5pm. in the winter ( December-April), and has varied hours in the summer.
- Campground checkout time is 12 noon. Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- If you cannot check-in before the contact station closes, please proceed to your campsite. A park map is available at the "Self-Pay" kiosk at the contact station. You can check-in at the contact station after 8am the next morning.
- If you find someone in your reserved campsite please contact a camp-host (located by the shower buildings) or a ranger in the residence area.
- All vehicles and trailers must remain on the paved portion of the campsite.
- All vehicles are restricted to paved roads - all must be "street legal" (registered & insured) to operate on the park roads. ( ATV's, RTV's, Motorcycles, etc.).
- Campfires are restricted to on site above ground metal BBQs - You can use your own metal fire container- all fires must be kept small, attended at all times and doused thoroughly when done. No "rock" fire-rings allowed. During the hot Summer months no wood or charcoal fires are permitted, only propane.
- Quiet hours are strictly enforced from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am. No loud noise or nuisance noises at any time.
- Sites must be kept clean and litter free at all times.
- Pets must be on a leash (6 foot maximum) and are allowed on trails. Please pick-up after your pet and do not leave your pet unattended.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
6109N. Apache Trail
Apache Junction, AZ 85119