Camping Cabins at Lost Dutchman
Scenic overlook getaway at the base of the Superstition Mountains!
Cabin reservations at Lost Dutchman State Park are now available online or by calling 1-877-MY-PARKS. We're at your service 7 days a week from 8 am to 5 pm Arizona time.
Five two-three room cabins area available with beautiful views of the Superstition Mountains. The cabins make an ideal getaway for a weekend — or a week. The cabins are furnished with a queen-sized bed, two sets of bunk beds, counter and chairs, ceiling fan with overhead light, and electricity. Cabins also have heating and air-conditioning!
Each cabin also has a picnic table outside and a fire ring with grill gate. Campers provide their own bedding and pillows. Shower/restroom facilities are a short walk from the cabin area.
Camping Cabin Policy and Fees:
- Cabin Fee: $119 per night, Monday-Sunday. $10 reservation fee.
- Holiday Rate: $129 per night. $10 reservation fee.
- Maximum of two vehicles per cabin. Each vehicle must have a permit displayed.
- Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance.
- Three-night minimum stay on holidays (Martin Luther King, Jr.; President's Day; Easter; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Veteran's Day; Thanksgiving; Christmas).
- Maximum length of stay: 14 consecutive nights per household
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 10:00 a.m.
- Maximum occupancy is six people, including children and at least one member of the party must be a legal adult (18 years of age).
- Six people maximum occupancy for adjacent RV sites.
- Tents are not allowed at the cabin sites or adjacent RV sites.
- Your cabin access code is the last four digits of your confirmation number.
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The cabins have beds with mattresses, but no linens. Please bring your own linens or sleeping bags, pillows, etc.
- Cabins have electricity, lighting, heating and cooling but, no plumbing. Restrooms and showers are located nearby. Dishes can be washed in the sinks behind the restroom building.
- Smoking and open flames are not permitted in the cabins. A $250.00 cleaning fee will be assessed for failure to adhere to this policy.
- Cooking is not permitted in the cabins or on the porch. An excessive cleaning fee ($50.00/hour) will be assessed for failure to adhere to this policy.
- No pets are allowed in the new cabins the first year of operation. If pets are found to be in the new cabins, a $100 cleaning fee will be assessed.
- Please make sure to leave the cabin clean and undamaged. Failure to do so may result in cleaning/damage fees billed to the credit card on file.
- All other policies governing Arizona State Parks shall apply.
For cancellation policy see Reservation Terms & Conditions