Camping Cabin reservations are available by calling the Reservation Center at (520) 586-2283. You can call 7 days a week, from 8 am to 5 pm MST. There is a $5 reservation fee per site. You may also reserve Camping Cabins online 24/7
Camping Cabin Loop: Eight one-room log camping cabins are available at Dead Horse Ranch by online reservations. They are tucked away from the other campgrounds, making them an ideal getaway for a weekend or for the week. The cabins are variably furnished with a full-size bed, a bunk bed, table & chairs, dresser-drawer, ceiling fan with overhead light, and electricity. Cabins now have heating and cooling! Campers must supply their own linens. Each cabin also has a barbecue and picnic table outside, plus a small individual fire ring. Family-style shower facilities are only a short walk from all of the cabins. There is an electrified ramada with barbecues that can be shared by cabin guests.
Reservation Policy and Fees:
- Cabin Fee: $60 per night. $5 reservation fee.
- Reservations are confirmed by receipt of an application and approval of a credit card (Visa/Mastercard only). Full payment is required at time of reservation.
- Rental rates are charged per night. 14 nights maximum stay length in any 30-day period.
- Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance.
- Two nights minimum stay on weekends.
- Pets must be declared upon reservation. Pets are only allowed at cabins 3 through 8. There is a pet charge of $5.00 per pet, per day.
- Smoking and cooking are prohibited in cabins. Fires are limited to barbecue grilles and the community fire pit.
- Furniture must remain inside cabin.
- Cabin guest must ensure that the cabin is left clean and undamaged. Cleaning and damage fees will be billed to the credit card on file.
- Damage fees will be assessed to cover the total cost of repairs.
- Vehicles: Each vehicle must display a permit on the rear view mirror of their vehicle indicating payment of fees. Maximum 2 vehicles per cabin. RVs longer than 24 feet are not permitted in the Mesquite area and will be assessed the standard camping fee.
- Cabin Occupancy: The rental party must comprise at least 1 person 18 years of age or older. Occupancy is a maximum of 4 adults not to exceed 6 persons total, including children.
- Bedding consists of 1 bunk bed and 1 full-sized bed.
- Tents: There is a tent fee of $15.00 per night. The tent must be declared upon reservation. The tent must be placed within 10 feet of the cabin.
- Check-in time is 3 pm. Check out time is 10 am.
- All other policies governing Arizona State Parks shall apply.
For cancellation policy see Reservation Policies: Terms & Conditions