Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
This cabin is pet-friendly and welcomes well-mannered pets.
There is a $5.00 per-pet / per-night fee for pets with a limit of two animals per cabin.
Refer to Arizona State Parks & Trails Policy regarding pets at the park.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Dead Horse Ranch State Park State Park
Cabin Reservation Policies
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am.
Cabin Occupancy: The rental party must comprise at least 1 person 18 years of age or older. Occupancy is a maximum of 4 adults not to exceed 6 persons total, including children. Bedding consists of (1) bunk bed and (1) full-sized bed.
- Recommendations for an enjoyable stay! Bedding such as sleeping bags or linens and towels will be necessary. Lawn chairs are an excellent item to bring along. Flashlights are always a good idea to bring along on any camping trip. Check your batteries!!
- Tents: There is a tent fee of $20.00 per night. The tent must be declared upon reservation. The tent must be placed within 10 feet of the cabin. Cabins 1,2 and 7 do not allow tents.
- Pets are only allowed in cabins 3 through 8. Pets must be leashed, picked up after, and may not be left unattended.
- There is a $5.00 per night pet fee, limit of 2 pets per cabin. Cabins 1 and 2 do not allow pets. Pets must be leashed, picked-up after and may not be left unattended.
Unauthorized pets in cabins not designated as pet-friendly will result in a $100.00 pet cleaning fee to be assessed.
- Vehicles: Each vehicle must display a permit on the rear view mirror of their vehicle indicating payment of fees. Maximum 2 vehicles per cabin. No RVs.
- Cooking is prohibited in cabins.
- Fires are limited to barbecue grilles and the community fire pit. Electrical outlets are available in the community ramada.
- Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited inside the cabins. If smoking occurs then a $250.00 cleaning fee will be assessed
- Furniture must remain inside cabin.
Please report any damages and repair issues upon arrival at the cabin. Unreported damages or missing items will be assumed to have occurred during your stay. Charges may include, but are not limited to, actual damages, theft, unpaid charges, unauthorized pets, smoking inside, or the need for excessive cleaning.Charges will be assessed for any missing or damaged items. Excessive cleaning will result in a $50.00/hour fee being assessed.
Reservations canceled more than two days before your stay will be refunded, except the $10.00 reservation fee. Reservations canceled two days or less before your stay will result in the forfeiture of the first night stay amount and the $10.00 reservation fee.
675 Dead Horse Ranch Road
Cottonwood, AZ 86326