Comfortable getaway in Southern Arizona, with lakefront views!
Patagonia Lake State Park Camping Cabins
Cabin reservations at Patagonia Lake State Park are available online or by calling 1-877-MY-PARKS. We're available to help 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Arizona time. There is a $10 reservation fee per reserved cabin. Reserve now at a special introductory rate for stays through October 31, 2018: $99 per night. $10 reservation fee.
Camping Cabin Area: Seven two-three room cabins are available with beautiful views of the lake. The cabins are on the southeast end of the lake, making an ideal getaway for a weekend — or a week.
The cabins are furnished with a queen-sized bed, two sets of bunk beds, table and chairs, mini-fridge, microwave, ceiling fan with overhead light, and electricity. Cabins also have heating and air-conditioning!
Campers must supply their own linens. Each cabin also has a barbecue and picnic table outside, plus an individual fire ring. Family-style shower facilities are only a short walk from all of the cabins.
Reservation Policy and Fees:
- Cabin Fee: $119 per night, Monday-Sunday. $10 reservation fee.
- Holiday Rate: $129 per night. $10 reservation fee.
- Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance.
- Two-night minimum stay on weekends.
- Three-night minimum stay on holidays (Martin Luther King, Jr.; President's Day; Easter; Memorial Day; Independence Day on a weekend; Labor Day; Veteran's Day; Thanksgiving; Christmas).
- Maximum length of stay: 14 consecutive nights per household
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 10:00 a.m.
- Maximum occupancy is six people, including children and at least one member of the party must be a legal adult (18 years of age).
- Six people maximum occupancy for adjacent RV sites
- Tents are not allowed at the cabin sites or adjacent RV sites
- Your cabin access code is the last four digits of your confirmation number.
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The cabins have beds with mattresses, but no linens. Please bring your own linens or sleeping bags, pillows, etc.
- Cabins have electricity, lighting, heating and cooling but, no plumbing. Restrooms and showers are located nearby. Dishes can be washed in the sinks behind the restroom building.
- Smoking and open flames are not permitted in the cabins. A $250.00 cleaning fee will be assessed for failure to adhere to this policy.
- Cooking is not permitted in the cabins or on the porch. An excessive cleaning fee ($50.00/hour) will be assessed for failure to adhere to this policy.
- No pets are allowed in the new cabins the first year of operation. If pets are found to be in the new cabins, a $100 cleaning fee will be assessed.
- Please make sure to leave the cabin clean and undamaged. Failure to do so may result in cleaning/damage fees billed to the credit card on file.
- All other policies governing Arizona State Parks shall apply.
For cancellation policy see Reservation Terms & Conditions