Comfortable getaway in Southern Arizona, with lakefront views!
Patagonia Lake State Park Camping Cabins
Cabin reservations at Patagonia Lake State Park are available online or by calling 1-877-MY-PARKS. We're available to help 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Arizona time. There is a $10 reservation fee per reserved cabin. Reserve now at a special introductory rate for stays through October 31, 2018: $99 per night. $10 reservation fee.
Camping Cabin Area: Seven two-three room cabins are available with beautiful views of the lake. The cabins are on the southeast end of the lake, making an ideal getaway for a weekend — or a week.
The cabins are furnished with a queen-sized bed, two sets of bunk beds, table and chairs, mini-fridge, microwave, ceiling fan with overhead light, and electricity. Cabins also have heating and air-conditioning!
Campers must supply their own linens. Each cabin also has a barbecue and picnic table outside, plus an individual fire ring. Family-style shower facilities are only a short walk from all of the cabins.
Reservation Policy and Fees:
- Cabin Fee: $119 per night, Monday-Sunday. $10 reservation fee.
- Holiday Rate: $129 per night. $10 reservation fee.
- Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance.
- Two-night minimum stay on weekends.
- Three-night minimum stay on holidays (Martin Luther King, Jr.; President's Day; Easter; Memorial Day; Independence Day on a weekend; Labor Day; Veteran's Day; Thanksgiving; Christmas).
- Maximum length of stay: 14 consecutive nights per household
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 10:00 a.m.
- Pets are not allowed in the cabins or cabin area. If pets are found to be in the cabins, a $100 cleaning fee will be assessed.
- Maximum occupancy is six people, including children and at least one member of the party must be a legal adult (18 years of age).
- Tents are not allowed at the cabin sites
- Your cabin access code is the last four digits of your confirmation number.
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The cabins have beds with mattresses, but no linens. Please bring your own linens or sleeping bags, pillows, etc.
- Cabins have electricity, lighting, heating and cooling but, no plumbing. Restrooms and showers are located nearby. Dishes can be washed in the sinks behind the restroom building.
- Smoking and open flames are not permitted in the cabins. A $250.00 cleaning fee will be assessed for failure to adhere to this policy.
- Cooking is not permitted in the cabins or on the porch. An excessive cleaning fee ($50.00/hour) will be assessed for failure to adhere to this policy.
- Please make sure to leave the cabin clean and undamaged. Failure to do so may result in cleaning/damage fees billed to the credit card on file.
- All other policies governing Arizona State Parks shall apply.
To learn more about camping and recreation opportunities in your Arizona State Parks, see this comprehensive guide to camping in Arizona.
For cancellation policy see Reservation Terms & Conditions