Fire restrictions are in place at the park. Wood and charcoal fires are prohibited. Gas/propane cooking stoves are allowed for cooking only. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is prohibited except in an enclosed vehicle. Park staff urges you to reserve cave tickets online in advance to guarantee your tour. Thank you.
Many Arizona State Parks can host your special day with romantic locations, unforgettable scenery, casual ceremonies, and an affordable outdoor setting! Questions? Contact the park directly to talk about facilities and sites for your wedding.
5 easy steps to reserving your big day with us:
- Download and review a park-specific Wedding Packet and general Wedding Pre-Application.
- Call the park you are interested in to inquire about wedding date availability, start a reservation request, and get a park wedding contact.
- Fill out the Wedding Pre-Application form and mail, fax, or scan and email the form to your park wedding contact.
- On the phone with your park wedding contact, determine final facility and rental needs, and calculate total fees. Arrange for deposit and fee payments to finalize your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until payment is received at the park.
- Prepare for your special day!
The interior area of the Cave is not available for private functions.
Wedding photographs courtesy Patrick Grimes.