Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
This cabin is pet-friendly and welcomes well-mannered pets.
There is a $5.00 per-pet / per-night fee for pets with a limit of two animals per cabin.
Refer to Arizona State Parks & Trails Policy regarding pets at the park.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Kartchner Caverns State Park State Park
Cabin Reservation Policies
Cabin Information & Reservation Policies
Please read the following information and policies for cabins at Kartchner Caverns State Park prior to your arrival at the park
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 10:00 a.m. If you need an early check in or a late check out please contact the park directly. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m to 7:00 a.m.
- Maximum occupancy is six people including children and at least one member of the party must be a legal adult (18 years of age). Note that tents are not allowed at the cabin sites.
- Your cabin access code is the last four digits of your confirmation number
- The cabins have beds with mattresses, but no linens. Please bring your own linens or sleeping bags, pillows etc.
- Open flames are not permitted in the cabins.
- Fires are only allowed in designated areas. Gathering of firewood is prohibited. Firewood can be purchased from the camp hosts for $7.
- Cooking is not permitted in the cabins or on the porch with the exception of the provided microwave or the use of a personal crock-pot.
- Pets are only allowed in cabins 3 & 4. Pet fees are $5 per night, with a limit of two pets. Pets must be leashed, picked up after, and may not be left unattended.
Unauthorized pets in cabins not designated as pet-friendly will result in a $100.00 pet cleaning fee to be assessed
- The gatehouse is staffed from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily. Entry to the park after 10:00 p.m. is by emergency only and is not guaranteed.
- Upon arrival at the park the gatehouse attendant will direct you to your cabin. The camp hosts will check you in at your cabin and give you a parking permit. Each vehicle must have a permit displayed, maximum two vehicles per cabin. If arriving after the gatehouse closes, proceed to the campground to check in with the campground hosts.
- Cabins do have electricity, lighting, heating and cooling but, no plumbing. Restrooms and showers are located nearby. Dishes can be washed in the sinks behind the restroom building.
- Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited inside the cabins. If smoking occurs then a $250.00 cleaning fee will be assessed. Excessive cleaning will result in a $50.00/hour fee being assessed.
Please report any damages and repair issues upon arrival at the cabin. Unreported damages or missing items will be assumed to have occurred during your stay.Charges will be assessed for any missing or damaged items.Charges may include, but are not limited to, actual damages, theft, unpaid charges, unauthorized pets, smoking inside, or the need for excessive cleaning.
Reservations canceled more than two days before your stay will be refunded, except the $10.00 reservation fee. Reservations canceled two days or less before your stay will result in the forfeiture of the first night stay amount and the $10.00 reservation fee.
No Show Policy
Failure to arrive for your scheduled reservation may result in loss of your payment and your cabin may be made available for resale. If your party is unable to check in as planned, please contact the park at 520-586-4100.
2980 S Hwy 90
Benson, AZ 85602
9 mi. South of Benson on Hwy 90