The dump station and showers are closed to anyone not camping at the park. The park is currently experiencing a water shortage. No filling will be allowed at the park.
Fire restrictions are in place at the park - no wood, charcoal or propane fires. No smoking except in an enclosed vehicle.
Please contact the park to inquire about wedding reservations. Limited spots available.
Many Arizona State Parks can host your special day with romantic locations, unforgettable scenery, casual ceremonies, and an affordable outdoor setting! Questions? Contact the park directly to talk about facilities and sites for your wedding.
5 easy steps to reserving your big day with us:
- Download and review a park-specific Wedding Packet and general Wedding Pre-Application.
- Call the park you are interested in to inquire about wedding date availability, start a reservation request, and get a park wedding contact.
- Fill out the Wedding Pre-Application form and mail, fax, or scan and email the form to your park wedding contact.
- On the phone with your park wedding contact, determine final facility and rental needs, and calculate total fees. Arrange for deposit and fee payments to finalize your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until payment is received at the park.
- Prepare for your special day!