Facilities Available at Lake Havasu State Park
Visitor Center/Park Store
Inside the park visitor center you will find knowledgeable rangers that can help you find the best ways to enjoy this popular western Arizona park. There is also a store with limited supplies, and a gift shop that has awesome souvenirs available to help you remember your trip to Lake Havasu. Pick up a park map in the visitor center Or download it HERE) to know where all the area trails and park facilities are located.
Campground / RV Sites
A Lake Havasu State Park camping experience allows visitors the luxury of an extended stay so they can take advantage of all the outdoor recreation available on Arizona's west coast. Imagine playing hard all day and not having to drive home or to a hotel! It's so easy to get off the lake and head back to camp! ook up some burgers, enjoy your favorite beverage, and engage in awesome conversation with close friends or family.
A paid camping permit entitles the holder to use of the shower/restroom, water, dump station, and use of park day-use facilities. Sites include a picnic table and a fire ring. Most sites have shade armadas. Most sites can accommodate both RVs/Motorhomes and tents. The maximum length of stay is 14 nights. Total occupancy will not exceed six adults and a total of 12 individuals per campsite. Check-out time is 12 noon. Check-in time is 2 p.m. All fees must be in advance. Please register at Contact Station.
If you're traveling through the Parker, AZ area, check out these other state park RV campground options.
13 new cabins are located lakeside for your enjoyment! Not into camping? That's fine...These air-conditioned cabins are near the lake shore and pointed west. You can enjoy one of the famous Lake Havasu sunsets right from the front porch of your personal getaway! Clean, modern restrooms and showers are situated closely which allows for the ultimate in convienience when staying in one of these cozy camping cabins!
The picnic area is at the day-use beach. There are picnic tables, shade ramadas, grills, potable water and restrooms available. This is a great location to watch the lake activity come alive while appreciating the natural beauty of this historic area. Take a break from daily activities and have a picnic to fuel up for the rest of your day's adventures!
This park has handicap accessible restrooms. Restrooms are located in Lots 1, 2 and 4. There are also two restroom buildings in the campground. Showers are located in the campground for use by registered campers only. Open year-round.
Dump station is available to registered campers. Non-campers may use the dump station for $15.00.
There are two boat ramps, located in lot 2. There is also a Personal Watercraft (PWC) ramp, located in lot 1. Due to fluctuating water levels, check with a ranger about ramp conditions. Non-motorized watercraft may launch at any boat ramp. Boat rentals are available at the park through the park's concessionaire, Wet Monkey Power Sports Boat Rentals.
Activities and Experiences
Fishing opportunities abound at Lake Havasu State Park. Known as a world-wide bass fishing destination, this lake consistently produces both quality and quantity filled experiences for beginner and experienced anglers alike. Largemouth, smallmouth, and striped bass all thrive in the clear depths of this Colorado River Resoivoir! Catch a memory at this awesome park during your next visit!
Commonly seen birds: Gambel’s quail, roadrunner, great blue heron, red tail hawk, American kestrel, killdeer, great horned owl, hummingbirds, turkey vultures. Commonly seen mammals: coyote, bobcat, desert cottontail, kangaroo rats, ground squirrels.
Best places to view: Interpretive Garden & the Mohave-Sunset Trail.
- Please don't litter.
- Vehicles must stay on paved roads.
- No glass containers on beaches.
- Obey all boating regulations.
- All state liquor laws are strictly enforced.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Pets are not allowed on beaches.
- No fishing from boat docks.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Maximum 14 nights in a 30-day period.
- Campsite must be occupied overnight.
- The person who registers for the campsite is responsible for all activities in the site.
- Total occupancy will not exceed six adults and a total of 12 individuals per campsite.
- Showers are for registered campers only.
- Camping is permitted in designated sites only.
- Drive and park on designated, paved areas only.
- All campers must register at the Contact Station.
- Fires must be attended at all times and kept within the provided fire ring.
- No fires during high winds.
- Special fire regulations/restrictions may be in place. Check with rangers.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Arizona time.
- No loud noise at anytime.
- No music or generators after 10 p.m. Arizona time.
For cancellation policy see Reservation Policies: Terms & Conditions