Boat rentals are available at the park through the park's concessionaire, Wet Monkey Power Sports Boat Rentals.
Visitor Center / Contact Station
Hours: October – March: 8am-4pm
April – September: Weekdays: 7am-4pm
This park has handicap accessible restrooms. Restrooms are located in Lots 1, 2 and 4. There are also 2 restroom buildings in the campground.
Dump Station is available to registered campers. Non campers may use the Dump Station for $15.00.
Campground / RV Sites
Site reservations are available by calling the Reservation Center at (520) 586-2283. You can call 7 days a week, from 8am. to 5pm. MST. There is a $5 non-refundable reservation fee per site. You may also reserve campsites 24/7 for this park online
The campground is open. All sites now have 50 amp electrical hookups and access to potable water at individual sites. Nightly camping fee is $35 a night; except beachfront sites which are $40 a night. Beachfront sites include site numbers: 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 14, 16, 34, 36, 38, 40, and 41.
A paid camping permit entitles the holder to use of the shower/restroom, water, dump station, and use of park day-use facilities. Sites include a picnic table and a fire ring. Most sites have shade armadas. Most sites can accommodate both RVs/Motorhomes and tents. The maximum length of stay is 14 nights. Total occupancy will not exceed 6 adults and a total of 12 individuals per campsite. Check-out time is 12 noon. Check-in time is 2 pm. All fees must be in advance. Please register at Contact Station.
Note: From April 1 through Sept. 30, there is a two night minimum stay for weekend camping: you must reserve both Friday & Saturday night. For Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend, Labor Day Weekend and Columbus Day Weekend, there is a three night minimum stay for holiday weekend camping: you must reserve Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
For cancellation policy see Reservation Policies: Terms & Conditions
Showers are located in the campground for use by registered campers only. Open year-round.
The picnic area is at the day-use beach. There are picnic tables, shade ramadas, grills, potable water and restrooms available.
There are 2 boat ramps, located in lot 2. There is also a Personal Watercraft (PWC) ramp, located in lot 1. Due to fluctuating water levels, check with a ranger about ramp conditions.
Non-motorized watercraft may launch at any boat ramp.
Commonly seen birds: Gambrel’s quail, roadrunner, great blue heron, red tail hawk, American kestrel, killdeer, great horned owl, hummingbirds, turkey vultures. Commonly seen mammals: coyote, bobcat, desert cottontail, kangaroo rats, ground squirrels.
Best places to view: Interpretive Garden & the Mohave-Sunset Trail.
- Please don't litter.
- Vehicles must stay on paved roads.
- No glass containers on beaches.
- Obey all boating regulations.
- All state liquor laws are strictly enforced.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Pets are not allowed on beaches.
- No fishing from boat docks.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Maximum 14 nights in a 30-day period.
- Campsite must be occupied overnight.
- The person who registers for the campsite is responsible for all activities in the site.
- Total occupancy will not exceed 6 adults and a total of 12 individuals per campsite.
- Showers are for registered campers only.
- Camping is permitted in designated sites only.
- Drive and park on designated, paved areas only.
- All campers must register at the Contact Station.
- Fires must be attended at all times and kept within the provided fire ring.
- No fires during high winds.
- Special fire regulations/restrictions may be in place. Check with rangers.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 6 am Arizona time.
- No loud noise at anytime.
- No music or generators after 10 pm Arizona time.