Masks are required when visiting our ranger stations, restrooms, stores, or historic buildings. Please also wear a mask while recreating outside if social distancing cannot be maintained. No tent camping in the cabin loop. To maintain social distancing and avoid over-crowding, the park may experience temporary day-use closures.
Comfortable getaway on the Colorado River
Lake Havasu State Park Camping Cabin
Cabin reservations at Lake Havasu State Park are available online or by calling 1-877-MY-PARKS. We're available to help 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Arizona time. There is a $10 reservation fee per cabin.
Camping Cabin Area: 13 two-three room cabins area available with beautiful views of the river. The cabins make an ideal getaway for a weekend — or a week.
The cabins are furnished with a queen-sized bed, two sets of bunk beds, table and chairs, ceiling fan with overhead light, and electricity. Cabins also have heating and air-conditioning!
Campers must supply their own linens. Each cabin also has a barbecue and picnic table outside, plus an individual fire ring. Family-style shower facilities are only a short walk from all of the cabins.
RV sites with water/electric hook-ups are available adjacent to cabins. There is a $30 fee to reserve the RV space with hook-ups if desired when a cabin is reserved. Additional vehicles are $15 per night. RV campsites in the cabin area (not adjacent to a cabin) are $40 per night, including hook-ups and dump station.
Reservation Policy and Fees:
- $99 per night. $10 reservation fee.
- Holiday Rate: $109 per night. $10 reservation fee.
- Pets are not allowed in the cabins, with the exception of service animals.
- Smoking and cooking are prohibited in cabins. Fires are limited to barbecue grills.
- Furniture must remain inside cabin.
- 14 nights maximum stay length in any 30-day period.
- There is a two-night minimum stay for all weekends (Friday and Saturday nights) from May 1 to September 30.
- Three-night minimum stay on holiday weekends (Memorial Day; Independence Day on a weekend; Labor Day).
- Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance.
- Cabin guests must ensure that the cabin is left clean and undamaged. Cleaning and damage fees will be billed to the credit card on file and damage fees will be assessed to cover the total cost of repairs.
- Cabin Occupancy: The rental party must comprise at least one person 18 years of age or older. Occupancy is a maximum of four adults not to exceed six people total, including children.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. Check out time is 10 a.m.
- All other policies governing Arizona State Parks shall apply.
For cancellation policy see Reservation Terms & Conditions
Donate to Arizona State Parks
Arizona’s state park system does not receive General Fund monies that the state generates through taxes. As a self-sustaining agency, it is vital to receive public support for ongoing costs and upgrades to the park system you enjoy.
How will your donation be used?
- Improvement projects like playgrounds, restrooms, and other infrastructure to improve park experiences
- Repairs to existing buildings and structures within the parks, including historic structures.
- Trail maintenance and construction
- Organized clean-ups throughout Arizona
- Park operational costs, including supplies and equipment to maintain the park.