Due to low lake water levels, the east boat ramp is closed to boat all trailers. The west side boat ramp is open for small boat trailers only .
Nearby State Parks
Visit nearby Arizona State Parks.
Lyman Lake State Park
Homolovi State Park
The following links are provided as a convenience only; they are not a recommendation of any product, service, or organization. Arizona State Parks maintains this list at its own discretion. Links will open in a new window and leave the Arizona State Parks website. Contact local Chambers for listings of events, festivals, parades, celebrations and Native American ceremonies.
Show Low Chamber of Commerce (928) 537-2326
Pinetop/Lakeside Chamber of Commerce (928) 367-4290
Show Low Historical Society Museum (928) 532-7115
The following Area Attractions are within a 1½ hour drive from Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area.
- Sunrise Ski Resort, (928) 735-7669
- Petrified Forest, (928) 524-6228
- Apache/Sitgreaves Forest, (928) 368-2100
- White Mountain Trail System, (928) 368-2100
- Show Low Historical Society Museum, (928) 532-7115
- Sipes White Mountain Wildlife Area, (928) 367-4281
- Pintail Lake Wildlife Area, (928) 368-2100
- Show Low Lake, (928) 537-4126
- Woodland Lake Park, (928) 368-6700
- Rainbow Lake, (928) 368-2100
- White Mountain Apache Cultural Center, (928) 338-1230
- Fort Apache National Historic Park, (928) 338-1230
- Kineshba Ruins, (928) 338-1230
- Airport, (928) 537-4539
- Nine local golf courses, contact local Chambers of Commerce
- Antique Shops, contact local Chambers of Commerce