Hiking trail access is available again as debris from recent flooding has been cleared. The boat launches are clear and safe for use; we advise boats with motors to use caution as there may be debris in the lake. Fishing docks are not accessible at this time due to recent flooding.
Nearby State Parks
Visit nearby Arizona State Parks.
Lyman Lake State Park
Homolovi State Park
The following links are provided as a convenience only; they are not a recommendation of any product, service, or organization. Arizona State Parks maintains this list at its own discretion. Links will open in a new window and leave the Arizona State Parks website. Contact local Chambers for listings of events, festivals, parades, celebrations and Native American ceremonies.
Show Low Chamber of Commerce (928) 537-2326
Pinetop/Lakeside Chamber of Commerce (928) 367-4290
Show Low Historical Society Museum (928) 532-7115
The following Area Attractions are within a 1½ hour drive from Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area.
- Sunrise Ski Resort, (928) 735-7669
- Petrified Forest, (928) 524-6228
- Apache/Sitgreaves Forest, (928) 368-2100
- White Mountain Trail System, (928) 368-2100
- Show Low Historical Society Museum, (928) 532-7115
- Sipes White Mountain Wildlife Area, (928) 367-4281
- Pintail Lake Wildlife Area, (928) 368-2100
- Show Low Lake, (928) 537-4126
- Woodland Lake Park, (928) 368-6700
- Rainbow Lake, (928) 368-2100
- White Mountain Apache Cultural Center, (928) 338-1230
- Fort Apache National Historic Park, (928) 338-1230
- Kineshba Ruins, (928) 338-1230
- Airport, (928) 537-4539
- Nine local golf courses, contact local Chambers of Commerce
- Antique Shops, contact local Chambers of Commerce