Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Oops! Only 5 sites allowed per reservation.
Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area
Camping Reservation Policies
Campground Rules & Information
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee can be paid upon arrival at the park, or in advance during the reservation process.
No Additional Fee Charged if: A vehicle is in tow, which will be used as the primary mode of transportation
or A family member residing at the address of the person making the reservation arrives in the second vehicle.
Additional Fee Charged if: A second vehicle, operated by an immediate family member (father, mother, son, daughter), not permanently residing at the address of the person making the reservation.
or A second vehicle operated by someone who is not an immediate family member (father, mother, son, daughter)
or Any vehicle being towed or hauled that puts the total count of drivable vehicles above two (ATV's, Side by Sides, motorcycles scooters etc. Any of these must also be street legal to be operated in the recreation area and are restricted to paved roads.)
For further information contact 928-537-3680.
Thank you for making your reservation at Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area.
The park is located in Show Low, AZ. Take Old Linden Rd off of AZ-260. Turn north onto Fool Hollow Lake Rd to the entrance of the Park.
- Check in: 2:00 pm - Note: Gates close at 10:00 pm and re-open at 5:00 am.
- Check out: 12:00 noon - strictly enforced.
- If you have a camping reservation you must make every effort to be in the park by 10 pm. If there is a problem/emergency and you will not be able to make it by 10;00 pm please call (928) 537-3680 before 4:30 pm to make arrangements. We will do our best to assist you.
- All vehicles arriving for a reservation must have in their possession a confirmation notice with name and campsite. Identification will be required at check-in regarding reservations. If you make the reservations for multiple sites/people, you must insure that each party receives a confirmation slip.
- At the discretion of the Park Manager, campsites are limited to a maximum of two vehicles. Motorized vehicles in tow count as the second vehicle. You must park in your designated campsite. All vehicles and trailers must remain on the paved portion of the campsite.
- Occupancy:2 vehicles/ 6 adults (14 years and older) with a maximum of 10 persons total. When feasible, a third vehicle may join a group for an additional fee of $15.00 per vehicle, per day. Occupancy levels cannot be exceeded.
- Quiet hours are from 8:00 pm to 7:00 am. At all times noise levels (including music) must not be heard in neighboring campsites. No generators allowed at any time.
- All vehicles are restricted to paved roads and must be "street legal" (registered & insured) to operate within the recreation area. (This includes ATV's, RTV's, Side by Sides, Motorcycles, Scooters etc.) These vehicles may be charged if operated within the recreation area.
- Damaging, defacing or removing natural features: rocks, vegetation, artifacts or public property is against the law. No gathering of or chopping trees for firewood. This includes dead, downed trees and snags.
- Campfires are restricted to fire rings, must be kept small, attended at all times and doused thoroughly when done. "Red Flag" (fire restrictions) may preclude wood and charcoal fires. Observe posted signs and/or check with rangers.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after. Pets must not disturb other campers. Water for pets must be available.
- Sites must be kept clean and litter free at all times. Trash must be deposited in dumpsters provided at each camping loop.
No glass beverage containers are allowed in the recreation area.
All rules and regulations are strictly enforced. If you are not sure, please ask a ranger. The area contains natural hazards. Please enjoy the recreation area with caution - especially keeping an eye on your children!
Camping - If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served.For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
1500 N. Fool Hollow Lake
Show Low, AZ 85901