Due to damage from recent storms, Blackhawk and Sentinel Crossings will be closed until further notice. Trails on the south side of Oak Creek remain accessible via the Kingfisher Bridge.
Many Arizona State Parks can host your special day with romantic locations, unforgettable scenery, casual ceremonies, and an affordable outdoor setting! Questions? Contact the park directly to talk about facilities and sites for your wedding.
Steps to Make a Wedding Reservation
Visit the Weddings Home Page for a list of parks that can host your wedding or download park-specific information on this page (below).
- Visit a specific park's Wedding Page.
- Download and review the park-specific Rental Information and Reservation Application.
- Call the park you are interested in to inquire about wedding date availability, start a reservation request, and get a park wedding contact.
- Fill out the Reservation Application form and mail, fax, or scan and email the form to your park wedding contact.
- On the phone with your park wedding contact, determine final facility and rental needs, and calculate total fees. Arrange for deposit and fee payments to finalize your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until payment is received at the park.
- Prepare for your special day!
The Visitor Center Roof Top is one of the available locations for your wedding site.
The Wedding Tree is another popular spot in the park to hold your wedding.