Due to the ongoing rebuild process of the Observation Deck, the south side of Tonto Natural Bridge State Park and all hiking trails remain closed. A 1/4 mile section of the paved path as well as Viewpoints #1 and #2 remain accessible. Fire restrictions have been lifted; charcoal grills are now allowed. Masks are required in all park buildings and in areas where people are unable to properly socially distance.
As a response to the uptick in COVID-19, the gift stop and museum area located in Goodfellow Lodge will be closed to the public.
Please contact the park to inquire about wedding reservations. Limited spots available.
Many Arizona State Parks can host your special day with romantic locations, unforgettable scenery, casual ceremonies, and an affordable outdoor setting! Questions? Contact the park directly to talk about facilities and sites for your wedding.
Steps to Make a Wedding Reservation
Visit the Weddings Home Page for a list of parks that can host your wedding or download park-specific information on this page (below).
- Visit a specific park's Wedding Page.
- Download and review the park-specific Wedding Packet and general Wedding Pre-Application.
- Call the park you are interested in to inquire about wedding date availability, start a reservation request, and get a park wedding contact.
- Fill out the Wedding Pre-Application form and mail, fax, or scan and email the form to your park wedding contact.
- On the phone with your park wedding contact, determine final facility and rental needs, and calculate total fees. Arrange for deposit and fee payments to finalize your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until payment is received at the park.
- Prepare for your special day!