Gift Card Questions
Surprise friends & family with the Gift of Adventure!
Gift cards are a great way to share the beauty of Arizona's open spaces for those "hard to shop for" types that love the outdoors. Use cards for state park day-use, overnight camping, cave tours or park store purchases at state parks across the state. Cards may be purchased at the central office info center in northern Phoenix.
Online options include $25, $50 and $100 denominations. Gift cards can be purchased at the main office location in any denomination, up to $500.
Starting July 5, 2022, gift cards will temporarily not be accepted for purchases or reservations. Gift cards will be accepted again when the transition is complete on July 25, 2022.
Phone orders can be placed Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. MST at 877-MY-PARKS (877-697-2757).
Questions about gift cards, check our FAQ page HERE.
Q: How do I purchase a Gift Card, where can I use it and what restrictions are there?
A: You can purchase Gift Cards online or at the central office info center.
- Central Office - 1110 W. Washington Street, Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85007.
Your Arizona State Parks gift cards can be used to purchase:
- Day pass admission to parks listed above
- Tent or RV camping at recreational parks (RP) listed above
- Ramada rentals for family or wedding events
- Cabin rentals
- Gift Shop purchases at locations listed above
- Cave tours at Kartchner Caverns
- Online camping/RV/cave reservations
Q. Which parks DO NOT accept gift cards?
Due to system incompatibilities, ASPT Gift Cards cannot be purchased or used at the following parks:
- McFarland State Historic Park
- Tubac Presidio State Historic Park
- Colorado River State Historic Park
- Yuma Territorial Prison State Historic Park
Q. Can I use my gift card to pay for concessions or rental services?
Unfortunately, due to contractual agreements and system incompatibilities, ASPT gift cards cannot be used to rent equipment or make purchases at the following locations:
- Dead Horse Ranch - horse rentals
- Fool Hollow Lake - equipment rentals
- Kartchner Caverns - Bat Cafe or gift shop
- Lake Havasu - boat/equipment rentals
- Patagonia Lake - boat/equipment rentals, general store purchases
- Slide Rock - general store
Q: Does my card balance expire?
A: No, the card balance does not expire.
Q: Can I add credit to my Arizona State Parks Gift Card balance?
A: Unfortunately, we do not allow additional funds to existing gift cards. New cards can be purchased at any time.
Q: Can my ASPT Gift Card be replaced if lost or stolen?
A: No, Arizona State Parks & Trails is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards. Refunds are not available. Card holder accepts all responsibility for cards use.
Q: Can I get a refund for Arizona State Parks & Trails Gift Card?
A: No, all sales are final at time of purchase and must be used for approved park purchases as indicated above.
Cash refunds for the cancellation of park camping, RV space rentals or cave tours will be given in the form of ASPT gift cards. Some fees may be deducted from ASPT gift card.
Q: Can I purchase holiday Gift Cards and have them mailed to different addresses for me?
A: Yes, please contact our Central Park Store at 602-542-7121 to arrange for special mailing options.
Haven't been to a State Park yet?
Want to learn more? Use Find a Park to find exactly what you're looking for, whether it's recreation parks, historic parks, or parks with specific facilities or activities.