Many Arizona State Parks can host your special day with romantic locations, unforgettable scenery, casual ceremonies, and an affordable outdoor setting! Thank you for considering Arizona State Parks as your wedding location. We look forward to serving you.
Three parks (Lake Havasu SP, Slide Rock SP and Tonto) are participating in a pilot program to rent tables and chairs for your special day.
Steps to Make a Wedding Reservation
Questions? Please directly contact the park you are interested in hosting your event at.
- Visit a specific park's Wedding Packet (listed below).
- Download and review the park-specific Wedding Packet and general Wedding Pre-Application.
- Call the park you are interested in to inquire about wedding date availability, start a reservation request, and get a park wedding contact.
- Fill out the Wedding Pre-Application form and mail, fax, or scan and email the form to your park wedding contact.
- On the phone with your park wedding contact, determine final facility and rental needs, and calculate total fees. Arrange for deposit and fee payments to finalize your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until payment is received at the park.
- Prepare for your special day!
Alamo Lake: Packet, Pre-Application
Yuma Quartermaster Depot: