- Select Dates
- Select Campsites
- Pay & Reserve
Your reservation fees assist Arizona State Parks & Trails to support all types of guest reservations, trip planning assistance and activities for visitors from across the state and from around the world.
If you must cancel your reservation, please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable.
Additional Vehicle Policies
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
Well mannered pets are welcome in Campsites. There is a $5.00 per night fee that covers the limit of two pets per campsite.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Roper Lake State Park Policies
The park is located approximately 164 miles southeast of Phoenix and 130 miles northeast of Tucson. From Phoenix: I-10 E to exit 154 to merge onto US-60 E toward Mesa - Globe. Continue onto US-70 E/E Ash St. Continue to follow US-70 E. Turn right at US-191 S/S 1st Ave. Continue to follow US-191 S. Turn left at Roper Lake Rd.
From Tucson: I-10 E to exit 352 for US-191 N toward Safford. Turn left at US-191 N (signs for Safford). Turn right at W Roper Lake Rd.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm. Check out time is 12:00 pm/ Noon.
- The park's entrance gate closes at 10:00 pm (Arizona time) and reopens at 6:00 am. It is recommended that all campers arrive prior to 10:00 pm. In the event of any possibility of a late arrival, call the park prior to 4:30 pm and a Ranger will provide an access code to be used on the keypad at the gate entrance.
- Upon arrival at the park, please stop at the Visitor Center to check-in and receive your vehicle permit. PLEASE HAVE YOUR COMFIRMATION NUMBER AVAILABLE. Each vehicle must have a permit displayed. The Visitor Center is open from 8:00am - 5:00pm (hours vary upon season). If arriving after 5:00pm please return to the office the following morning to register.
- Occupancy is a maximum of 6 adults not to exceed a total of 12 persons, including children.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00pm - 6:00am (including generators).
- Fires are only permitted in designated areas. Gathering firewood is prohibited.
- Pets must be leashed, picked-up after, and may not be left unattended.
- All vehicles must remain on paved surfaces.
- For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
Welcome to Roper Lake State Park
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
Thank you for making your reservation at Roper Lake. We look forward to your visit! For more information on park rules click here
101 East Roper Lake Road
Safford, AZ 85546