Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
This cabin is pet-friendly and welcomes well-mannered pets.
There is a $5.00 per-pet / per-night fee for pets with a limit of two animals per cabin.
Refer to Arizona State Parks & Trails Policy regarding pets at the park.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Roper Lake State Park State Park
Cabin Reservation Policies
The park is located approximately 164 miles southeast of Phoenix and 130 miles northeast of Tucson. From Phoenix: I-10 E to exit 154 to merge onto US-60 E toward Mesa - Globe. Continue onto US-70 E/E Ash St. Continue to follow US-70 E. Turn right at US-191 S/S 1st Ave. Continue to follow US-191 S. Turn left at Roper Lake Rd.
From Tucson: I-10 E to exit 352 for US-191 N toward Safford. Turn left at US-191 N (signs for Safford). Turn right at W Roper Lake Rd.
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am.
The park's entrance gate closes at 10:00 pm (Arizona time) and reopens at 6:00 am. It is recommended that all campers arrive prior to 10:00 pm. In the event of any possibility of a late arrival, call the park prior to 4:30 pm and a Ranger will provide an access code to be used on the keypad at the gate entrance.
- Upon arrival at the park, please stop at the Visitor Center/Contact Station to check-in and receive your vehicle permit. PLEASE HAVE YOUR COMFIRMATION NUMBER AVAILABLE. Each vehicle must have a permit displayed. The Visitor Center is open from 8:00am - 5:00pm (hours vary upon season). If arriving after 5:00pm please return to the Visitor Center the following morning to register.
- If arriving after the Visitor Center closes, the cabin door access code will be the last 4 numbers of your confirmation number. Please have your confirmation number available.
- Occupancy is a maximum of 4 adults not to exceed a total of 6 persons, including children. The rental party must be comprised of at least one person 18 years of age or older.
- The cabins have electricity, lighting, heating, and cooling. They have beds with mattresses, however you must bring your own linens, sleeping bags, etc. Tents are not permitted at the cabin sites.
- Restrooms and showers are located in the campground adjacent to the cabins. There is no plumbing inside of the cabins. All cooking must be done outside.
- Open flames are not permitted in the cabins. Each cabin has a picnic table, fire/grill combination, and an outdoor sink. Wood and charcoal are not provided. Fires are only allowed in designated areas. Gathering firewood is prohibited.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00pm - 6:00 am.
- Maximum of 2 vehicles per cabin. There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. All vehicles must remain on paved surfaces.
- Pets are only allowed in the following cabins: Mustang, RoadRunner, Coyote, Hummingbird, and Bass. Pet fees are $5.00 per night, with a limit of 2 pets. Pets must be leashed, picked-up after and may not be left unattended. Unauthorized pets in cabins not designated as pet-friendly will result in a $100.00 pet cleaning fee to be assessed.
- Please report any damages and repair issues upon arrival at the cabin. Unreported damages or missing items will be assumed to have occurred during your stay. Charges may include, but are not limited to, actual damages, theft, unpaid charges, unauthorized pets, smoking inside, or the need for excessive cleaning.
- Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited inside the cabins. If smoking occurs then a $50.00 cleaning fee will be assessed.
- Charges will be assessed for any missing or damaged items.Excessive cleaning will result in a $50.00/hour fee being assessed.
Reservations canceled more than two days before your stay will be refunded, except the $10.00 reservation fee. Reservations canceled two days or less before your stay will result in the forfeiture of the first night stay amount and the $10.00 reservation fee.
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
101 East Roper Lake Road
Safford, AZ 85546