Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Oops! Only 5 sites allowed per reservation.
River Island State Park
Camping Reservation Policies
Campground Rules & Information
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
Thank you for making your reservation at River Island State Park. The park is approximately 13 miles north of Parker Arizona on Hwy 95 at mile marker 156.
Nearby is Buckskin Mountain State Park, approximately 12 miles north of Parker Arizona on Hwy 95 at mile marker 155.
- The Ranger Station is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM daily. Campsite check in is 2:00 PM Arizona time. Campsite check out is 12:00 noon Arizona time, strictly enforced.
- Arrivals after 4:00 PM must check the reservation kiosk for site location and possible changes to reservations. Reservation kiosk is located at the entrance of the park.
- You must occupy the site reserved for you. Occupying or holding other vacant sites is not allowed and is grounds for eviction. A Ranger will contact you in the AM with camping tag for vehicles.
- Pets are not allowed on the beach west of the launch ramp.
- All pets must be leashed and attended to at all times. Leashes may not exceed 6 feet in length. Please clean up after your pet.
- Campsites 30-37 have a maximum length of 24 feet.
- All vehicles and RVs must park on paved portion of campsite. Maximum of two vehicles per site.
- Due to water restrictions vehicle and RV washing is not allowed. No portable spas, pools or mist systems.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. All music and generators must be off.
- Check out is 12:00 noon Arizona time. Vehicles left unattended after check out may be considered abandoned and towed at the owners expense.
- Cancellation Policy
Camping - If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
5200 N. Highway 95
Parker, AZ 85344