- Select Dates
- Select Campsites
- Pay & Reserve
Your reservation fees assist Arizona State Parks & Trails to support all types of guest reservations, trip planning assistance and activities for visitors from across the state and from around the world.
If you must cancel your reservation, please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable.
Additional Vehicle Policies
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
Well mannered pets are welcome in Campsites. There is a $5.00 per night fee that covers the limit of two pets per campsite.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Reserve Your Favorite Campsites!
See All Available Nights
You can now view all available nights, up to a full year ahead, of any campsite that is showing unavailable for your selected dates. Unavailable campsites are shown on the map or list as gray icons.
Show Available Dates
The description window of any unavailable campsite includes a large blue button with "Show Available Dates". Use this button to reveal an interactive calendar that shows every available date for that campsite — allowing you to easily change your dates so you can reserve that favorite campsite.
This will also reset your selected dates so that you can select more than one campsite for the same dates.
If you need assistance making campsite reservations, please give us a call at 1-877-697-2757. We'll be happy to help you plan your next camping trip.
Picacho Peak State Park Policies
Campground Rules & Information
The park is located approximately 40 miles west of Tucson, AZ and 60 miles east of Phoenix, AZ, off I-10 at exit 219. The park entrance is located ½ mile off the Interstate. Follow the brown park signs to the park entrance. The Visitor Center is located ½ mile past the park entrance.
Park gate hours: 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Visitor Center hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Reduced hours during the off season)
- Note: Park entrance gate closes at 10 p.m. and reopens at 5:00 a.m. Campers can leave at any time, but there is no re-entry until 5:00 a.m. Please make every effort to arrive prior to 10:00 p.m. If you will not be able to make it by 10:00 p.m., please call (520) 466-3183 before 4:00 p.m. to make arrangements.
- The campground is located 1 ¼ miles past the Visitor Center, on the right.
- All vehicles arriving for a reservation must check in at the Visitor Center to receive their vehicle permit. Each vehicle must display a valid permit while in the park. Confirmation notice and identification are required at check-in. If arriving after VC hours, please return to the VC the following morning to check in. If reservations are made for multiple sites and/or multiple parties, please ensure that each party receives a confirmation notice.
- Check in is 2:00 p.m. Check out is 12:00 noon.
- Occupancy totals are 12 individuals per site, not to exceed 6 adults (14 years and older). There is a $15.00 per night fee for additional vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. At all other times noise is to be kept to a level to not disturb others.
- All sites have 20/30/50 amps electric, a fire ring, and a picnic table.
- Generators are not permitted in the campground.
- The sewage dump station and trash dumpsters are located at the entrance of the campground. Potable water is available at the Dump Station.
- Cancellation Policy
Camping - If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served.
- For more information on our park rules and facilities, click here
- For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
P.O. Box 907
Eloy, AZ 85131
I-10 Exit 219