- Select Dates
- Select Campsites
- Pay & Reserve
Your reservation fees assist Arizona State Parks & Trails to support all types of guest reservations, trip planning assistance and activities for visitors from across the state and from around the world.
If you must cancel your reservation, please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable.
Additional Vehicle Policies
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
Well mannered pets are welcome in Campsites. There is a $5.00 per night fee that covers the limit of two pets per campsite.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Patagonia Lake State Park Policies
Campground Rules & Information
ATTENTION: Construction of a new parking lot, roadway improvements and preparation for new cabins is scheduled for 10/8/17 until mid-March 2018. All areas of the park will be affected by equipment noise during daylight hours, Mon-Fri. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for making your reservation at Patagonia Lake State Park.
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
The Park is located approximately 60 miles south of Tucson. I-10 E to exit 260, merge onto I-19 S toward Nogales. Take exit 8 on the left to merge onto N Grand Ave/I-19 BUS S. Continue on I-19 BUS S. Turn right at AZ-82 E/E Patagonia Hwy. Continue 12 miles on AZ-82, turn left at Lake Patagonia Rd. Continue on Lake Patagonia Rd. for 4 miles to Patagonia Lake.
- Day-use hours are from 4 am until 10 pm.
- Camping reservation check-in is 2 pm and check-out is 12 noon. Total occupancy per campsite will not exceed 6 adults and a total of twelve individuals per campsite. Camping units exceeding this total will be required to obtain additional campsites. Adult is defined as an individual 14 years of age and older unless otherwise noted.
- Park entrance gate opens at 4 am, and closes at 10 pm. If you have a camping reservation you must make every effort to be in the park by 10 pm. If there is a problem and you will not be able to make it by 10pm please call (520) 287-6965 before 4:30pm to make special arrangements.
- Camping is permitted in designated sites only. All vehicles must remain on paved surfaces.
- Quiet hours are 9:00 pm until 8:00 am. All electronic equipment must be turned off during this period. Voices should be kept to a minimum. Generators are NOT permitted.
- Personal Watercraft (Jet Skis) and above water-exhausted boats (Jet Boats) are prohibited.
- Water skiing and towing of a recreational device are prohibited weekends and legal holidays May 1st through September 30th.
- All boat traffic is counter clockwise and when on the eastern portion of the lake, boaters must travel at a no wake speed.
- No glass containers or pets are allowed on the beach.
- Keep pets on a leash and do not leave unattended. Please pick up after your pet. Littering is unlawful.
- No wood gathering is allowed on the park. Campfires must be attended and are allowed only in designated fire rings.
- Damaging or removing the natural rocks, vegetation or public property is unlawful.
Contact ranger residence or call 911 for after hours emergencies.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
400 Patagonia Lake Rd
Patagonia, AZ 85624