Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Oops! Only 5 sites allowed per reservation.
Lyman Lake State Park
Camping Reservation Policies
Welcome to Lyman Lake State Park
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
The park is located in far eastern Arizona, 11 miles south of St. Johns, and 18 miles north of Springerville-eagar, on US Highways 180 & 191 - approximately 240 miles from both Phoenix and Tucson.
The lake offers fishing for catfish and largemouth bass with waters, though sometimes cloudy due to mountain runoff, is good for swimming and PWC use.
- Camping only in designated areas
- Stay on established roads and obey the speed limits
- No day-use picnicking in the campgrounds
- Pets are allowed however leash laws are enforced and please pick up after your pets
- Quiet hours are 10 pm to 7 am
- Fire in rings or grills only (note any seasonal fire restrictions) and no wood gathering
- Check out time for campers is 12 pm
- Check out time for cabin guests is 10 am
- Please note that it is unlawful to remove any plants, or animals, archaeological, geological, or historical objects.
For more information about Lyman Lake State Park and campground policies, click here
P.O. Box 1428
St. Johns, AZ 85936
11 mi. S of St. Johns on Hwy 191