- Select Dates
- Select Campsites
- Pay & Reserve
Your reservation fees assist Arizona State Parks & Trails to support all types of guest reservations, trip planning assistance and activities for visitors from across the state and from around the world.
If you must cancel your reservation, please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable.
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
Well mannered pets are welcome in the campground. There is a $5.00 per night fee that covers the limit of two pets per campsite.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Reserve Your Favorite Campsites!
See All Available Nights
You can now view all available nights, up to a full year ahead, of any campsite that is showing unavailable for your selected dates. Unavailable campsites are shown on the map or list as gray icons.
Show Available Dates
The description window of any unavailable campsite includes a large blue button with "Show Available Dates". Use this button to reveal an interactive calendar that shows every available date for that campsite — allowing you to easily change your dates so you can reserve that favorite campsite.
This will also reset your selected dates so that you can select more than one campsite for the same dates.
If you would like assistance with making your campsite reservations, please give us a call at 1-877-697-2757. We'll be happy to help.
Lyman Lake State Park Policies
Welcome to Lyman Lake State Park
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
The park is located in far eastern Arizona, 11 miles south of St. Johns, and 18 miles north of Springerville-eagar, on US Highways 180 & 191 - approximately 240 miles from both Phoenix and Tucson.
The lake offers fishing for catfish and largemouth bass with waters, though sometimes cloudy due to mountain runoff, is good for swimming and PWC use.
- Camping only in designated areas;
- Stay on established roads and obey the speed limits;
- No day-use picnicking in the campgrounds;
- Pets are allowed however leash laws are enforced and please pick up after your pets;
- Quiet hours are 10 pm to 7 am;
- Fire in rings or grills only (note any seasonal fire restrictions) and no wood gathering;
- Check out time for campers is 12 pm;
- Check out time for cabin guests is 10 am;
- Please note that it is unlawful to remove any plants, or animals, archaeological, geological, or historical objects.
For more information about Lyman Lake State Park and campground policies, click here
Campsite Rules / Information
Upon arrival at the park, please stop at the Store/Visitor Center to check-in and receive your vehicle permit. Each vehicle must have a permit displayed. The Visitor Center is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (hours very upon season). If arriving after the Visitor Center is closed, please return the following morning to register. You will need the number of adults and children in your party and license plate number for each vehicle in your party.
- Check in time is 3:00 pm Check out time is 12:00 pm (noon).
- Maximum of two (2) vehicles per campsite. All vehicles must remain on paved surfaces.
- There is a $ 15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
- Occupancy is a maximum of 4 adults not to exceed a total of 6 persons, including children. The rental party must include at least one individual over the age of 18.
- Campsites are either basic sites, water and electric sites, or full hook up sites (water, electric, and sewer).
- Campsites can have any of the following combinations: One RV, One trailer, One pop-up trailer, One truck camper, Two Tents, One RV and One Tent, One trailer and One Tent, One pop-up trailer and one tent, One Truck camper and one tent
- Restrooms and showers are within walking distance of each campsite.
- Each campsite has a picnic table, fire ring, charcoal grill. Wood and charcoal are not provided. Fires are only allowed in designated areas. Gathering of wood is prohibited. FIRES MUST BE ATTENDED AT ALL TIMES.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. No generators are allowed during quiet hours.
- Pets must be leashed, picked-up after and may not be left unattended.
- Campers must ensure the campsite is left clean and undamaged. Cleaning and damage fees will be billed to the credit card on file. Damage fees will be assessed to cover the total cost of the repairs.
- No loud music allowed at any time. Do not hang wire, rope, cords, etc. to any tree. Place all trash in the trash dumpsters provided by the park.
Cabin Access Code
Use the last four (4) digits of your invoice number as your security access code.
Camping - If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served.
Cabin Cancellation Policy - Reservations canceled more than two days before your stay will be refunded, except the $10.00 reservation fee. Reservations canceled two days or less before your stay will result in the forfeiture of the first night stay amount and the $10.00 reservation fee.
P.O. Box 1428
St. Johns, AZ 85936
11 mi. S of St. Johns on Hwy 191