Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
This cabin is pet-friendly and welcomes well-mannered pets.
There is a $5.00 per-pet / per-night fee for pets with a limit of two animals per cabin.
Refer to Arizona State Parks & Trails Policy regarding pets at the park.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Lyman Lake State Park State Park
Cabin Reservation Policies
Upon arrival at the park, please stop at the Store/Visitor Center to check-in and receive your vehicle permit. Each vehicle must have a permit displayed. The Visitor Center is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (hours very upon season). If arriving after the Visitor Center is closed, please return the following morning to register. You will need the number of adults and children in your party and license plate number for each vehicle in your party.
- Check in time is 3:00 pm Check out time is 12:00 pm (noon).
- Maximum of two (2) vehicles per campsite. All vehicles must remain on paved surfaces.
- There is a $ 15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. No generators are allowed during quiet hours.
- Pets must be leashed, picked-up after and may not be left unattended.
- Campers must ensure the campsite is left clean and undamaged. Cleaning and damage fees will be billed to the credit card on file. Damage fees will be assessed to cover the total cost of the repairs.
- Cabin Access Code
Use the last four (4) digits of your invoice number as your security access code.
Cabin Cancellation Policy - Reservations canceled more than two days before your stay will be refunded, except the $10.00 reservation fee. Reservations canceled two days or less before your stay will result in the forfeiture of the first night stay amount and the $10.00 reservation fee.
P.O. Box 1428
St. Johns, AZ 85936
11 mi. S of St. Johns on Hwy 191