Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Oops! Only 5 sites allowed per reservation.
Cattail Cove State Park
Camping Reservation Policies
Campground Rules & Information
Thank you for making your reservation at Cattail Cove State Park.
The park is located 12 miles south of Lake Havasu City, AZ, on Hwy 95, between mile markers 167-168.
- The contact station is open from 8 am to 5 pm daily.
- Campground check-out time is 12 noon.
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- If you cannot check in before the contact station closes, please proceed to your campsite. A park map is available at the "Self-Pay" station. You can check in at 8 am the next morning.
- Quiet hours are strictly enforced from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Be courteous of other campers if you arrive after 10 pm, set up as quietly as possible. No radios after 10:00 pm.
- No loud music at any time.
- No pets are allowed on developed beaches. Keep your pet on a 6 ft. leash. Please pick-up after your pet and do not leave your pet unattended.
- Maximum occupancy is a total of 10 individuals with a maximum of 6 adults per campsite.
- There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. The fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. The fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
- Cancellation Policy
Camping - If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
P.O. Box 1990
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405
15 mi. S of Lake Havasu on Hwy 95