- Select Dates
- Select Campsites
- Pay & Reserve
Your reservation fees assist Arizona State Parks & Trails to support all types of guest reservations, trip planning assistance and activities for visitors from across the state and from around the world.
If you must cancel your reservation, please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable.
Additional Vehicle Policies
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
Well mannered pets are welcome in Campsites. There is a $5.00 per night fee that covers the limit of two pets per campsite.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Cattail Cove State Park Policies
Campground Rules & Information
Thank you for making your reservation at Cattail Cove State Park.
The park is located 12 miles south of Lake Havasu City, AZ, on Hwy 95, between mile markers 167-168.
- The contact station is open from 8 am to 5 pm daily.
- Campground check-out time is 12 noon.
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- If you cannot check in before the contact station closes, please proceed to your campsite. A park map is available at the "Self-Pay" station. You can check in at 8 am the next morning.
- Quiet hours are strictly enforced from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Be courteous of other campers if you arrive after 10 pm, set up as quietly as possible. (No radios after 10:00 pm).
- No loud music at any time.
- No pets are allowed on developed beaches. Keep your pet on a 6 ft. leash. Please pick-up after your pet and do not leave your pet unattended.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
P.O. Box 1990
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405
15 mi. S of Lake Havasu on Hwy 95