- Select Dates
- Select Campsites
- Pay & Reserve
Your reservation fees assist Arizona State Parks & Trails to support all types of guest reservations, trip planning assistance and activities for visitors from across the state and from around the world.
If you must cancel your reservation, please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable.
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
Well mannered pets are welcome in the campground. There is a $5.00 per night fee that covers the limit of two pets per campsite.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Reserve Your Favorite Campsites!
See All Available Nights
You can now view all available nights, up to a full year ahead, of any campsite that is showing unavailable for your selected dates. Unavailable campsites are shown on the map or list as gray icons.
Show Available Dates
The description window of any unavailable campsite includes a large blue button with "Show Available Dates". Use this button to reveal an interactive calendar that shows every available date for that campsite — allowing you to easily change your dates so you can reserve that favorite campsite.
This will also reset your selected dates so that you can select more than one campsite for the same dates.
If you would like assistance with making your campsite reservations, please give us a call at 1-877-697-2757. We'll be happy to help.
Cattail Cove State Park Policies
Campground Rules & Information
Thank you for making your reservation at Cattail Cove State Park.
The park is located 12 miles south of Lake Havasu City, AZ, on Hwy 95, between mile markers 167-168.
- The contact station is open from 8 am to 5 pm daily.
- Campground check-out time is 12 noon.
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- If you cannot check in before the contact station closes, please proceed to your campsite. A park map is available at the "Self-Pay" station. You can check in at 8 am the next morning.
- Quiet hours are strictly enforced from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Be courteous of other campers if you arrive after 10 pm, set up as quietly as possible. (No radios after 10:00 pm).
- No loud music at any time.
- No pets are allowed on developed beaches. Keep your pet on a 6 ft. leash. Please pick-up after your pet and do not leave your pet unattended.
- Maximum is six adults and six children per campsite.
- There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. The fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. The fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
- Cancellation Policy
Camping - If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
P.O. Box 1990
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405
15 mi. S of Lake Havasu on Hwy 95