- Select Dates
- Select Campsites
- Pay & Reserve
Your reservation fees assist Arizona State Parks & Trails to support all types of guest reservations, trip planning assistance and activities for visitors from across the state and from around the world.
If you must cancel your reservation, please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable.
Additional Vehicle Policies
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
Well mannered pets are welcome in Campsites. There is a $5.00 per night fee that covers the limit of two pets per campsite.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Catalina State Park Policies
Campground Information & Policies
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
Catalina State Park is located on State Highway 77 (Oracle Rd.) at mile marker 81, nine miles north of Tucson and six miles north of Ina Rd.
- Check in time: 2:00 pm // Check out time: 12:00 noon
- All vehicles arriving for a reservation must have in their possession a confirmation notice with name and campsite. If you make the reservations for multiple sites/people, you must insure that each party receives a confirmation slip.
- The contact station is open from 8 am to 5 pm daily. If you arrive after the gatehouse is closed, proceed to your designated campsite and then come to the entrance station the next day after 8:00 am to check in.
- If you arrive after the gatehouse is closed, proceed to your designated campsite and then come to the entrance station the next day after 8:00 am to check in.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am Generator hours are from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Wood fires and ground fires are prohibited in the campground.
- All vehicles are restricted to paved roads.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after on all trails within Catalina State Park. Dogs are NOT allowed in the surrounding Pusch Ridge Wilderness (e.g., Romero Pools).
- Do not wash vehicles in the campground. Do not discharge gray water.
- Damaging, defacing or removing natural features: rocks, vegetation, artifacts or public property is against the law.
- During periods of heavy rain some roads may be impassable. Do not attempt to drive through heavily flooded washes.
- Each person/hiker should carry at least 1 gallon of drinking water per day.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
11570 N. Oracle Rd
Tucson, AZ 85737