Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Oops! Only 5 sites allowed per reservation.
Catalina State Park
Camping Reservation Policies
Catalina State Park Information & Policies
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
Catalina State Park is located on State Highway 77 (Oracle Rd.) at mile marker 81, nine miles north of Tucson and six miles north of Ina Rd.
- Check in time: 2:00 pm // Check out time: 12:00 noon
- All vehicles arriving for a reservation must have in their possession a confirmation notice with name and campsite. If you make the reservations for multiple sites/people, you must ensure that each party receives a confirmation slip.
- The contact station is open from 8 am to 5 pm daily. If you arrive after the gatehouse is closed, proceed to your designated campsite and then come to the entrance station the next day after 8:00 am to check in.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am Generator hours are from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Wood fires and ground fires are prohibited in the campground.
- All vehicles are restricted to paved roads.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after on all trails within Catalina State Park. Dogs are NOT allowed in the surrounding Pusch Ridge Wilderness (e.g., Romero Pools)
- Do not wash vehicles in the campground. Do not discharge gray water.
- Damaging, defacing or removing natural features: rocks, vegetation, artifacts or public property is against the law.
- During periods of heavy rain some roads may be impassable. Do not attempt to drive through heavily flooded washes.
- Each person/hiker should carry at least 1 gallon of drinking water per day.
Cancellation Policy If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
Outdoor Recreation Info CenterVisitors Welcome!
23751 N. 23rd Ave. #190
Phoenix, AZ 85085