Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Oops! Only 5 sites allowed per reservation.
Buckskin Mountain State Park
Camping Reservation Policies
Campground Information & Policies
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
Please read the park information and policies below:
- The Ranger Station is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM daily. Campsite check in is 2:00 PM Arizona time. Campsite check out is 12:00 noon Arizona time, strictly enforced.
- The park reserves the right to change your reserved site due to problems with the site or in the case of a double-book reservation.
- Arrivals after 4:00 PM must check the reservation kiosk for site location and possible changes to reservations. Reservation kiosk is located at the entrance of the park.
- You must occupy the site reserved for you. Occupying or holding other vacant sites is not allowed and is grounds for eviction. A Ranger will contact you in the morning with camping tag for vehicles.
- Pets are not allowed on the west beach.
- All pets must be leashed and attended to at all times. Leashes may not exceed 6 feet in length. Please clean up after your pet.
- Check out is 12:00 noon Arizona time. Vehicles left unattended after check out may be considered abandoned and towed at the owners expense.
- All vehicles and RV's must park on paved portion of campsite. Maximum of two vehicles per site.
- Sites 69 through 89 have a maximum parking length of 24'. RVs longer than this length cannot be accommodated at these sites.
- Due to water restrictions vehicle and RV washing is not allowed. No portable spas, pools or mist systems.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. All music and generators must be off.
- Cancellation Policy
Camping - If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
5476 North US Hwy 95
Parker, AZ 85344