- Select Dates
- Select Campsites
- Pay & Reserve
Your reservation fees assist Arizona State Parks & Trails to support all types of guest reservations, trip planning assistance and activities for visitors from across the state and from around the world.
If you must cancel your reservation, please note that the reservation fee is non-refundable.
Additional Vehicle Policies
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
Well mannered pets are welcome in Campsites. There is a $5.00 per night fee that covers the limit of two pets per campsite.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Buckskin Mountain State Park Policies
Campground Information & Policies
There is a $15.00 per night fee for second vehicles. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation.
Please read the park information and policies below:
- The Ranger Station is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM daily. Campsite check in is 2:00 PM Arizona time. Campsite check out is 12:00 noon Arizona time strictly enforced.
- The park reserves the right to change your reserved site due to problems with the site or in the case of a double-book reservation.
- Arrivals after 4:00 PM must check the reservation kiosk for site location and possible changes to reservations. Reservation kiosk is located at the entrance of the park.
- You must occupy the site reserved for you. Occupying or holding other vacant sites is not allowed and is grounds for eviction. A Ranger will contact you in the AM with camping tag for vehicles.
- Pets are not allowed on the west beach.
- All pets must be leashed and attended to at all times. Leashes may not exceed 6 feet in length. Clean up after your pet.
- All vehicles and RV's must park on paved portion of campsite. Maximum of two vehicles per site.
- Sites 69 through 89 have a maximum parking length of 24'. RVs longer than this length cannot be accommodated at these sites.
- Due to water restrictions vehicle and RV washing is not allowed. No portable spas, pools or mist systems.
Tents are not allowed on the grass, sprinklers are automatic.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. All music and generators must be off.
- Check out is 12:00 noon Arizona time. Vehicles left unattended after check out may be considered abandoned and towed at the owners expense.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
5476 North US Hwy 95
Parker, AZ 85344