The guided bird walks will start on Friday, November 1st at 8:30 am. and boat tours start on Saturday, November 2nd.
Comfortable cabin getaway in Southern Arizona, with lakefront views!
The rich western history of Southern Arizona can be experienced in comfort from our air-conditioned cabins with a view! Mother Nature puts on a gorgeous year-round display at this desert oasis and visitors take advantage of the chance for a unique Arizona adventure! The huge variety of birds and animals that live within this park offer great photo opportunities, and the diverse trails in which to view them are in great condition, and put hikers right where they need to be! Boating and fishing are popular here as well, and this beautiful lake is a great place to cruise around soaking in the southern Arizona sun, or to try your luck at the resident bass, trout, and catfish. The potential of a memorable adventure is surely present here! You bring the mindset...We'll supply the peace of mind with beautiful new cabins!
Cabin reservations at Patagonia Lake State Park are available online or by calling 1-877-MY-PARKS. We're available to help 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Arizona time. There is a $10 reservation fee per reserved cabin.
Camping Cabin Area: Seven two-three room cabins are available with beautiful views of the lake. The cabins are on the southeast end of the lake, making an ideal getaway for a weekend — or a week.
The cabins are furnished with a queen-sized bed, two sets of bunk beds, table and chairs, mini-fridge, microwave, ceiling fan with overhead light, and electricity. Cabins also have heating and air-conditioning!
Campers must supply their own linens. Each cabin also has a barbecue and picnic table outside, plus an individual fire ring. Family-style shower facilities are only a short walk from all of the cabins.
All of our cabins are wheelchair friendly and accessible to people with disabilities.
Reservation Policy and Fees:
- Cabin Fee: $119 per night, Monday-Sunday. $10 reservation fee.
- Holiday Rate: $129 per night. $10 reservation fee.
- Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance.
- Three-night minimum stay on holidays (Martin Luther King, Jr.; President's Day; Easter; Memorial Day; Independence Day on a weekend; Labor Day; Veteran's Day; Thanksgiving; Christmas).
- Maximum length of stay: 14 consecutive nights per household
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 10:00 a.m.
- Pets are not allowed in the cabins or cabin area. If pets are found to be in the cabins, a $100 cleaning fee will be assessed.
- Maximum occupancy is six people, including children, and at least one member of the party must be a legal adult (18 years of age).
- Tents are not allowed at the cabin sites.
- Your cabin access code is the last four digits of your confirmation number.
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The cabins have beds with mattresses, but no linens. Please bring your own linens or sleeping bags, pillows, etc.
- Cabins have electricity, lighting, heating and cooling but, no plumbing. Restrooms and showers are located nearby. Dishes can be washed in the sinks behind the restroom building.
- Smoking and open flames are not permitted in the cabins. A $250.00 cleaning fee will be assessed for failure to adhere to this policy.
- Cooking is not permitted in the cabins or on the porch. An excessive cleaning fee ($50.00/hour) will be assessed for failure to adhere to this policy.
- Please make sure to leave the cabin clean and undamaged. Failure to do so may result in cleaning/damage fees billed to the credit card on file.
- All other policies governing Arizona State Parks shall apply.
To learn more about camping and recreation opportunities in your Arizona State Parks, see this comprehensive guide to camping in Arizona.
For cancellation policy see Reservation Terms & Conditions