Kartchner Caverns Photo Tours!
Kartchner Caverns State Park
June 23, July 21, August 25, September 22, October 20, November 24, December 22 4:30 p.m. - 7:05 p.m.
Have you ever wanted to take photos of the amazing underground world of Kartchner Caverns? Here's your chance! Arizona State Parks and Trails now offers an opportunity to take photos inside the cave every month.
To register, call 877-MY-PARKS and select opt. 2. Registration for this tour is $125 per person.
- Tour is limited to 15 participants, minimum four.
- All participants must be 18 or older.
- All photos are for personal use only and may not be posted on any web page. All participants will sign a non-commercial photography release form to participate.
- Participants must manage their own gear; tripods are allowed.
- Tour will be on the existing paved trail only and participants will spend more time in the cave and standing than on regular tours.
- No food or drinks are permitted inside the cave.
4:30 p.m. - Registered participants meet at the Discovery Center
4:45 p.m. - Tram leaves for cave entrance
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Time in cave
7:05 p.m. - Tram leaves to return to Discovery Center 7:05 p.m.
- Rangers and guides will be available in the cave while on tour.
- Please note that the cave is 70 degrees and 98 percent humidity. Please take all necessary precautions to ensure that your lenses don't fog upon entering.
Thank you for your participation. We look forward to seeing you in the cave!
Every Tuesday in June
Summer Camp at Kartchner Caverns
Are you looking for something to keep your kids active and engaged this summer? Then look no further than Kartchner Caverns State Park! Every Tuesday in June, Kartchner Caverns State Park, in partnership with the City of Benson Parks & Recreation Department, will host an afternoon of activities, education, and fun for kids of all ages.
June 30, July 28, August 25, and September 29
Southern Arizona Hiking: Sunset Hike Series
Enjoy beautiful views of the San Pedro River Valley and Whetstone Mountains during this 2.4 mile moderate trail experience.
July 7, 2018
Monsoon Madness! Reptiles, Bats, and Arizona's Five C's
Family fun educational summer enjoyment! Learn about reptiles, kangaroo rats, and Arizona's 5 C's! Visitors are welcome to join us to start the day by hiking the new Ocotillo Trail!
Kartchner Star Party
Join us at this award winning venue October 13! The International Dark Sky Association has deemed Kartchner Caverns State Park worthy of special designation, be amazed at what you're seeing!