Tubac Presidio State Historic Park
- Please stay on sidewalks at all times, except in designated areas.
- Help us protect our natural and historic resources by not; touching, disturbing or climbing on, adobe ruins, trees or exhibits.
- Please do not remove any original materials from the park grounds to include artifacts such as glass, pottery, metal or stone. Leave park facilities, structures, signs, artifacts, vegetation, wildlife and other natural resources intact.
- Deposit litter and garbage only in the proper containers.
- Keep all pets on a 6 ft. leash and out of all buildings except the Visitor Center and picnic area. Please clean up after your pet.
- Confine fires to grills, fire rings, or other designated areas. Fires may be restricted at certain times of the year.
- Commercial use, large public gatherings, and other such events require a special permit from the park manager.
- Fireworks displays are not permitted without a special permit.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult while on the park grounds.
- Tubac Presidio is a day use park only, no overnight parking is allowed.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge