Roper Lake State Park
- Day Use entrance fee is valid for both Roper Lake SP and Dankworth Pond for the same day.
- Park is open daily from 6 am to 10 pm. Entrance gate is closed after hours.
- Damaging or removing the natural rocks, vegetation, or public property is prohibited.
- Pets must be leashed, and cleaned up after. Pets are not allowed at the swimming beach or Hot Tub area.
- Glass containers are prohibited on the Day-Use Island and Hot-Tub area.
- Camping permitted in designated sites only.
- Maximum stay length in a state park is 14 nights within a 30 day period.
- Quiet hours are 10 pm to 6 am, including generators.
- Camping Cabin checkout is 10 am. Check-in is 3 pm.
- Campsite checkout is 12 Noon. Check-in is 2 pm.
- Please note: campers occupying an electric campsite will be charged the electric campsite fee.
- Gathering of firewood of any type is prohibited.
- Vehicles must remain on paved surfaces at all times.
- Sewage dump-station is available to registered campers only.
- Gas-powered boats are prohibited.
- The use of minnows as bait is prohibited.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge