Please familiarize yourself with the park rules and help us preserve this irreplaceable resource.
- Littering is unlawful
- No glass containers or pets are allowed on the beach.
- Keep pets on a 6 ft. leash and do not leave unattended. Pick up after your pets.
- Campfires must be attended and are allowed only in approved fire rings. Wood gathering is not permitted.
- Generators are not permitted.
- All vehicles must remain on paved surfaces.
- Quiet hours are 9 pm until 8 am.
- Day-use hours are from 4 am until 10 pm.
- Park entrance gate opens at 4 am and closes at 10 pm.
- Damaging or removing the natural rocks, vegetation or public property is prohibited.
- Personal Watercraft (Jet Skis) and above-water-exhausted boats (Jet Boats) are prohibited on the lake.
- "No Wake Zone" speed on east half of lake. All boat traffic is counterclockwise.
- Water skiing and towing not allowed on weekends and holidays May 1st through September 30th.
- Boaters should familiarize themselves with all Arizona watercraft rules and regulations.
- Camping only permitted in designated sites with a maximum of 6 Adults and no more than 12 people per site.
- Checkout time is 12 Noon. Check-in time is at 2 pm.
- Contact ranger residence, or call 911 for after-hour emergencies.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge