Many Arizona State Parks can host your special day with romantic locations, unforgettable scenery, casual ceremonies, and an affordable outdoor setting! Questions? Directly contact the park you're interested in hosting your event at.
Steps to Make a Wedding Reservation
Visit the Weddings Home Page for a list of parks that can host your wedding or download park-specific information on this page (below).
- Visit a specific park's Wedding Page.
- Download and review the park-specific Wedding Packet and general Wedding Pre-Application.
- Call the park you are interested in to inquire about wedding date availability, start a reservation request, and get a park wedding contact.
- Fill out the Wedding Pre-Application form and mail, fax, or scan and email the form to your park wedding contact.
- On the phone with your park wedding contact determine final facility and rental needs, and calculate total fees. Arrange for deposit and fee payments to finalize your reservation. Your reservation is not complete until payment is received at the park.
- Prepare for your special day!
Download Agency Wedding Brochure ( 965 KB PDF)
Download Lost Dutchman Wedding Packet ( 475 KB PDF)
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge