Lake Havasu State Park
- Please don't litter.
- Vehicles must stay on paved roads.
- No glass containers on beaches.
- Obey all boating regulations.
- All state liquor laws are strictly enforced.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Pets are not allowed on beaches.
- No fishing from boat docks.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Maximum 14 nights in a 30-day period.
- Campsite must be occupied overnight.
- The person who registers for the campsite is responsible for all activities in the site.
- Total occupancy will not exceed 6 adults and a total of 12 individuals per campsite.
- Showers are for registered campers only.
- Camping is permitted in designated sites only.
- Drive and park on designated, paved areas only.
- All campers must register at the Contact Station.
- Fires must be attended at all times and kept within the provided fire ring.
- No fires during high winds.
- Special fire regulations/restrictions may be in place. Check with rangers.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 6 am Arizona time.
- No loud noise at anytime.
- No music or generators after 10 pm Arizona time.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge