The Meadowlark Ramada is one of the available reservable facilities to host your event.
Weddings are a very popular event at Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area. Our facilities include 5 large group ramadas capable of handling up to 120 people comfortably. Each ramada has picnic tables, serving area and a large barbeque grill. Restrooms and playgrounds are adjacent to the facilities. The ramadas are located in our day use area and are surrounded by pines, pinions and junipers. We start accepting reservations for these ramadas in January for the following year.
- $15.00 reservation fee (non-refundable). This fee is due when the reservation is made.
- $50.00 cleaning deposit (refundable). This fee is due on the day of the event.
- $50.00 minimum fee for use. This fee covers the first 25 people attending the event.
- Option one: $6.00 per vehicle attending the event. This fee is due upon entry to the recreation area.
- Option two: $2.00 per person attending the event. This fee is due when all participants have arrived.
Hours of availability for Weddings
8 am to 8 pm
Summarized Rules for Weddings
See also General Recreation Area Rules
The ramadas are located among pines, pinions and junipers.
- No live or loud music (due to noise impacts on neighbors and campground)
- Music must end at 8 pm
- No glass containers
- No confetti, water balloons, chalk etc. allowed
- No piñatas
- Vehicles are restricted to pavement
- Fires are restricted to barbeque grills (“red flag” may restrict this even further)
- No overnight camping allowed
- Pets must be leashed
Call (928) 537-3680 for further information and to have any questions answered.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge