Catalina State Park
- Campground check in: 2 pm - Check out: 12 noon.
- All vehicles are restricted to paved roads.
- Do not wash vehicles in campground. Do not discharge gray water.
- Damaging, defacing or removing natural features: rocks, vegetation, artifacts or public property is against the law.
- During periods of heavy rain some roads may be impassable. Do not attempt to drive through heavily flooded washes.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
- Wood fires and ground fires are prohibited, except in Group Areas.
- Natural materials/features in the park are protected.
- Camping is limited to 14 nights in a 30-day period.
- Generator hours: 8 am to 8 pm.
- Quiet hours: 10 pm to 7 am.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge